Cherchies Mexican Tortilla Soup 6.5oz
One of our best-selling soups. An appetizing blend of mixed vegetables with a special mix of spicy seasonings. Makes approximately 8 (1 cup) servings.
Net Weight: 6.5 oz.
What you will need:
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 7 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips or Fresh Tortillas
- Brown turkey and set aside. In a large soup pot, add 7 cups of water and entire contents of soup package and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil and add browned meat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add grated cheese. Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with crumbled tortilla chips or strips of fresh tortillas.
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each bowl (optional)
Ingredients: Freeze dried US grade #1 corn, dehydrated tomato and green bell pepper, dehydrated vegetables (onion and garlic, tomato and parsley), salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, spices, Jalapeño pepper, oleoresin turmeric, oleoresin celery, (silicon dioxide added to prevent caking). Allergens: Contains Hydrolyzed soy protein.